Guide Dog Users of Canada’s Annual General Meeting will be held virtually on Saturday, June 25, 2022. Below are some important dates leading to this event.
• The last day to submit a proposed bylaw amendment is Tuesday, April 26, 2022.
• The last day to submit a resolution (other than a bylaw amendment)
is Wednesday, May 11, 2022. Please send all resolutions and by-law amendments to the Secretary, Dar Wournell, at email@example.com
• The first call to the AGM will be sent on or before Saturday, May 21, 2022.
• In order to be entitled to vote at the AGM, 2022 memberships must be
received and recorded by the Treasurer, Penny Hartin, before Friday, June 10, 2022. If you join or renew after that date, you may of course attend the AGM, but you will not be entitled to vote. To renew your membership, you may send an email interac e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org If you are unable to send an interac e-transfer, please contact Penny directly at email@example.com Please do not try to pay your fees via PayPal as our PayPal account is not working properly.
• The final version of the call to the AGM will be sent to members on
or before Saturday, June 4, 2022.
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org